Notice: Undefined variable: varkeywords in D:\www\\www\template.php on line 8

Notice: Undefined variable: vardesc in D:\www\\www\template.php on line 18

Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in D:\www\\www\myconnect.php on line 26

Notice: Undefined variable: sbjbs_username in D:\www\\www\session.php on line 3

Notice: Undefined variable: sbjbs_userid in D:\www\\www\session.php on line 4

Notice: Undefined variable: sbjbs_memtype in D:\www\\www\session.php on line 5

Notice: Undefined variable: softbiz_jbs_provided in D:\www\\www\session.php on line 15

Notice: Undefined variable: ID in D:\www\\www\session.php on line 16

Notice: Undefined variable: vartitle in D:\www\\www\template.php on line 169
Recruitment Gibraltar - Recruitment Gibraltar



If you have an EU/EEA passport then you can work in Gibraltar without any problems.

Non EU citizens must obtain a work contract before a permit will be granted, but this contract can only be issued it the employer can provide they have tried every possible method and failed to find an Gibraltarian or EU citizen who is willing and able to do the job.

The Rock operates a Social Insurance Scheme which you pay into so that you can receive benefits such as a maternity grant, widow's pension, widowed mother's allowance, injury at work compensation, death grant, unemployment benefit and old age pension.

There is also a Group Practice Medical Scheme which will provide excellent health benefits if you can prove your social insurance contributions are up to date.